PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The administrator of your personal data is Sara Boruc, running a business under the name THE MANNEI SARA BORUC ul. Karowa 14/16/33, 00-324 Warszawa, Mazowieckie, Nip 783-15-96-111 (hereinafter: “Administrator”).
CONTACT DETAILS OF THE ADMINISTRATOR
In all matters related to the processing of your personal data, you can contact the Administrator in writing, by post to the Administrator’s address indicated above.
GROUNDS AND PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We process personal data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: “GDPR”), i.e .:
1) art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR – processing is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the data subject is a party, as well as for the marketing of own goods and services.
2) art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c) GDPR – processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator, in particular tax and financial reporting obligations;
3) art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR – processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, in particular: enabling the exchange of information necessary to perform the contract, as well as determining,investigation, defense of claims, and direct marketing of our services and products.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data obtained from you may be transferred to entities processing them on our behalf, in particular an accounting office, law firm and entities providingfor us, IT services, carriers, forwarders, courier brokers, payment service providers electronic. Some IT service providers whose products (programs) are used by us Administrator, store data in the cloud, including transferring it to third countries. The administrator pays attention to the fact that these are entities that ensure an adequate level of protection on the basis of a decision European Commission, in particular on the basis of standard contractual clauses, or that the transfer of data to third countries takes place under the conditions of applying appropriate or appropriate safeguards.
PERIOD WHILE DATA WILL BE KEEPING
Your personal data will be kept for the duration of the contract, and after this period:
1) until the expiry of the limitation periods specified in the provisions of the Civil Code (generally 3 years);
2) selected data, the storage of which is required by the provisions of the tax law and the Accounting Act, will be stored for the periods of time specified in the relevant provisions (as a rule, 5 years).
You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
1) the right to access personal data and receive a copy thereof;
2) the right to rectify (correct) personal data;
3) the right to request the deletion of personal data (“the right to be forgotten”);
4) the right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data;
5) the right to object to the processing of data due to your special situation or to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes;
6) the right to data portability.
7) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (“President of the Personal Data Protection Office”). Below are the contact details enabling communication with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office:
Office for Personal Data Protection
ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw
fax. 22 531 03 01
OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA
Providing your personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary for the conclusion and implementation of the contract.
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
Your personal data will be processed in an automated manner, as we will process them in IT systems. As part of data processing, we can usemethods involving automated decision making, including profiling. Profiling is an automatic analysis or forecast of a given person’s behavior on the Online Store website for the purpose of direct marketing.