I. The right to withdraw from the contract
1. You have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without previous justification.
2. The deadline for withdrawing from the contract shall expire after 14 days from the date on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods. The contract indicates the day or period of service provision;
3. To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from sed contract by an unequivocal statement sent to the following address: The Mannei Sara Boruc, ul. Kurhan 11 , 02-203 Warszawa
4. You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
5. To keep the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is enough for you to send the information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
6. The e-mail address where the necessary information can be obtained is:
7.Customers who placed an order with delivery outside the EU can take the assistance of our team to return the shipment. In such a situation, The Mannei generates a return label and handles the clearance of the shipment. These costs will be deducted from the total amount of the return.
8. We the services: DHL, UPS, GLS, FedEx. the return via USPS and Mail much to and the of the to be to in order for the to be . Return shipments should be made using the same service as for the original delivery
II. Consequences of withdrawal from the contract
1. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, we will refund you all payments received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by you other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by us), immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which we were informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract. We will refund the payment using the same payment methods that you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed to a different solution (in the appropriate letter or on the form, please indicate clearly whether you agree to a payment method other than the one used for the original transaction and if so, please indicate it clearly). In any case, you will not incur any fees in connection with this return, except for the cost of shipping the returned Goods to us.
2. We may withhold the reimbursement until we receive the item or until proof of its return is provided to us, depending on which event occurs first.
3. Please send or return the item to the following address: The Mannei Sara Boruc, ul. Kurhan 11, 02-203 Warszawa, immediately, in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which you informed us of your withdrawal from the contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
4. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
5. You are only responsible for reducing the value of things resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the items in question. Please be advised that the goods sold by us in the Store are only new and previously unused. In the event of damage to the returned goods or use in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, it may become worthless. This means that the reduction in the value of the item for which you are responsible will be 100% of the price paid by you.
III. Limitation of the right to withdraw from the contract
1. The right of withdrawal does not apply to the contract:
1) Provision of services, if the Seller has fully performed the service with the express consent of the client, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the performance of the service by the Seller, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
2) The price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract;
3) The item of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the client’s specification or serving to satisfy his/hers individual needs – in the case of the Goods offered in our Store, it is clothing manufactured or processed according to the specifications, including in particular dimensions provided by the Customer;
4) The item of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf-life;
5) The item of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
6) The item of the service are items that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items;
7) The item of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the sales contract, and the delivery of which may take place only after 30 days and the value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no control of.
8) The client has expressly demanded that the entrepreneur come to him/her for urgent repair or maintenance; if the entrepreneur provides additional services other than those requested by the client, or provides items other than spare parts necessary for repair or maintenance, the client has the right to withdraw from the contract in relation to additional services or items;
9) The item of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery;
10) For the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts;
11) Concluded through a public auction;
12) for the provision of accommodation services, other than for residential purposes, transport of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract indicates the day or period of service provision;
13) For the delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance began with the client’s express consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.